We offer free shipping on all orders for delivery within Australia. Orders will be packaged and shipped based on availability of product on the date the order is placed and may therefore be split depending on daily availability.
You will receive an email with all relevant tracking information once we have shipped your purchase.
For all international orders please contact us at email@example.com for shipping information and for a quote. You will receive all relevant tracking information once we have shipped your purchase.
Returns and exchanges
It is okay to change your mind if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return any non-sale item for a full refund on the following basis:
1. Email us within 7 days of receiving your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Return your purchase to us within 30 days of receiving it. Make sure it’s in a new, unused and undamaged condition. Please include a copy of your receipt.
3. We only refund items purchased through The Raconteur online store.
4. The cost of returning your purchase to us in these circumstances is at your expense.
5. Refunds are processed within 5 business days after we receive returns that meet these requirements.
6. Please take good care to ensure that all glassware is adequately protected in your return delivery package. We cannot refund broken items.
7. You are also welcome to exchange your product (subject to availability). Feel free to schedule a video consultation to discuss your fragrance note preferences.
8. If your purchase is damaged in transit prior to you receiving it, please photograph the package and contents and notify us within 48 hours at: email@example.com
We will follow up with the shipping carrier.
Any damaged purchases must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Unfortunately after 48 hours our transport courier is unable to assume responsibility and this means we are unable to assist. Your prompt attention is key.
Our address for all returns:
113 Darley Street
Mona Vale NSW 2103
We do not receive any of your credit card details when you pay through Paypal or Stripe.
When you place an order with us, you will be providing us with your personal information (name, address, email, phone number). Your information will be kept secure and not passed on to third parties except to the extent that we deem reasonably necessary to either comply with our legal obligations (eg law enforcement) or in order for us to identify your orders, provide you with new information about our products and services and otherwise to personalise your shopping experience with us.
This website is owned by Project Sunshine Ventures Pty Ltd (ABN 55 907 062 879) trading as The Raconteur ("we", "our", "us"). We provide our services and sell our products to you in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this website ("T&Cs"). By using this website you agree to be bound by the T&C's. We reserve the right to change our T&C's from time to time and any changes are effective from the date of publication on this website.